Integration / Service Engineer
Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced Service / Integration Engineer who will be responsible for the flow of information, control and integrates activities of the existing OTT/IPTV.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Perform technical integration activities of the existing OTT / IPTV platform.
- Configuration, integration, verification, troubleshooting in lab and prod environments.
- Perform end-to-end test to verify the integration for product owner sign off.
- Business analysis to ensure that product owners requirements are clearly understood.
- Document software installations use cases and product owners’ requirements.
- Provide updates to Project Managers regarding the status of your project deliverables.
- Support the operational team with integration and new requirements launches.
- Understanding / designing complex system architecture.
- SQL Server knowledge.
- Proficient in Linux environment.
- Networking / Information Security - basic knowledge.
- Strong professional interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Key contributor, willing to go the extra mile to achieve desired results.
Will be as an advantage:
- Experience in technical integration activities in OTT / IPTV platform.
- Knowledge in scriptwriting, databases, web services, visual studio and web servers.
- Strong technical background: either DBA or as a System Engineer.
- Windows and Linux – System administrator level.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!Respond to jobs.dev.by