Mobile QA Engineer
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Mobile QA Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
- Maintain testing of the different system components of the mobile applications.
- Configuring test platforms for testing, and maintaining these in line with production environments.
- Plan and estimate QA team tasks.
- Contact with developers and users to investigate faults.
- Provide reports and demo if needed.
- Analyze product specifications to create test plans to ensure the final product meets the specification.
- The potential for involvement in expanding a newly adopted automation framework.
- Keep up to date with modern testing strategies to improve product quality.
- Collaborate with the QA team and Development team to keep up to date with system changes and updates.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA.
- Experience in test cases design.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Solid understanding of Mobile application lifecycle.
- Intermediate level of English (fluent).
- Strong Technical Mindset & Background.
- Ability to mentor junior QA.
- Ability to apply new testing methods and tools.
- Ability to identify problems, risks and challenges in requirements' analysis.
- Ability to create complex test cases and scenarios with complex test data.
- Ability to solve complex testing tasks independently.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!Respond to jobs.dev.by