Senior UE4 Developer
At Globant we design and develop a wide range of games, from VR/AR experiences all the way to AAA blockbuster games. Partnering with EA, WB Games, Ubisoft among many others, we enjoy creating new engaging games and content with them. Globant (https://www.globant.com/studio/inside-gaming) is looking for an experienced and mature Game developer for one of our clients - the world TOP 5 gaming studio for AAA game development for PS5.
- Design and Write code that fulfills the functional, networking, performance, graphical and technical requirements of the project.
- Provide the team with feedback regarding the time allotted to assigned tasks as well as personal background relevant to the project.
- Work with proprietary, licensed or public software technology and build new technology in order to fulfill the project’s technical requirements.
- Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- 5+ years gaming C++ programming experience
- 3+ years Unreal engine experience is a must, and experience with other engines is really nice to have
- Knowledge of Algebra, Physics engines, graphics (openGL, Vulkan, DirectX, webGL) and parallel programming are a great plus and required for the project.
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Experience on high performance development on any platform (Linux/Win/Mac)
- Demonstrated proficiency in data structures, performance, and multi-threaded programming techniques
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Ability to quickly understand and work with internal and externally developed code
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized code on current-gen consoles (PS4, Nintendo, XBox etc.)
- University-level degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience designing or developing your own games is a plus
- Being passionate about playing and making games.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS AN EMPLOYER:
- You will work in the atmosphere of comfort and joy being part of our professional team.
- You will have the opportunity to travel around the world (Denmark, France, Sweden, etc.).
- You will never stop growing your expertise and developing yourself by working on the cutting edge technologies and participating in professional trainings and conferences (internal and external)
- You will receive benefits provided by the Company: medical coverage for employee and his family (LODE), sport activities, english classes, snacks in the office, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home etc.
- Compensation package, company benefits and corporate events which is just a small part of all the bonuses that you can get being part of a big Globant family!
Come and join us in our digital journey!Respond to jobs.dev.by