Site Reliability Engineer
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to work with one of our projects.
About the role: As Site Reliability Engineer, you will work as part of a team responsible for building and maintaining enterprise grade highly scalable production systems running blockchain-based applications built using the latest technologies focused on maximizing the platform’s stability, reliability, availability and security.
- Design and continuously improve our team’s processes, tools and solutions used to build, deploy, monitor, maintain and scale production systems.
- Design and improve our monitoring, alerting and remediation solutions with focus on proactively identifying and addressing production issues.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for for critical system alerts.
- Investigate and lead the efforts to remediate critical operational platform issues.
- Design and improve support processes in collaboration with support and dev teams (change management, incident management, on-call, etc).
- 5+ years as a DevOps / SRE with ideally 2+ years in a client facing environment
- Ability to self-prioritize issues based on customer impact. Experience with troubleshooting issues in production systems, analyze system and application logs to understand the root of the problem
- Skilled in software component development, Container deployments and best practice in Security, Compliance, High Availability, Resilience.
- Expert level understanding of Kubernetes, including running a production grade system.
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud provider, preferably Azure or AWS. Must be able to architect and use cloud native services for distributed systems
- Collaborative, communicative and confident in their abilities to work well with all team members at all seniority and skill levels
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Willingness to work as part of an on call rotation to maintain SLAs for prod systems
- Experience setting up, automating, and maintaining CI and release management processes
- Deep understanding of operational risks in production grade software and an ability to identify and mitigate these risks during product development
- Experience running or participating in an on call rotation
- Experience with disaster recovery in complex production software systems
- Experience participating in blameless operational post mortems
- Experience in deploying and analyzing operational metrics to understand and quantify the health of large, complex production systems
- A solid engineering underpinning to understand what high-availability means
Nice to have
- Azure Certification
- Experience in Systems Engineering, such as Linux I/O tuning, performance, memory management and troubleshooting
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Experience maintaining complex geographically distributed systems in a production environment (e.g. Kafka, Cassandra, DLT/blockchain, etc)
- Infrastructure templates (ARM,Cloudformation) and automation
- Experience working with Nodejs (scripts) and frameworks like React or equivalent
- Experience following Agile practices
- Experience setting up, automating, and maintaining continuous delivery processes
- Experience with a globally distributed team
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.Respond to jobs.dev.by