Простой релокационный бонус
- Аванс в первые рабочие дни
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join our team!
- Set up and optimize build, test, and deployment processes.
- Build and maintain various application environments, including production.
- Take part in applications architecture design.
- Assist dev and qa teams in all devops related tasks.
- Linux system administration and networking.
- Strong knowledge and experience with kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in monitoring (Prometheus, EFK stack, Jaeger).
- Work experience with AWS.
- Experience in supporting / tuning of MySQL, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, or similar.
- Good spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Work experience with Azure platforms, Firebase.
- Work experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or any other CI / CD tools.
- Knowledge of the best practices in server and system administration.
- Knowledge of the best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA.
- Experience in automation and scripting.
- Understanding of source control systems (Git, Gitworkflow,etc).
- Development experience: C#, Go, Python, others.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!Откликнуться на jobs.dev.by