Простой релокационный бонус
- Аванс в первые рабочие дни
Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced DevOps Engineer who will provide excellent solutions for the availability, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring of the service.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Manage, Operate, Enhance, and maintain Kaltura SaaS platform which process 25TB a day, 100,000 transaction/seconds and 100Gbps, using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Innovate, design, automate, maintain, and secure our existing cloud platform based on our open-sourced product (https://github.com/kaltura).
- Collaborate and assist our brightest engineers to overcome the technical challenges.
- Want to join the Kaltura cloud journey – take ownership and accountability on one of the biggest cloud operations.
- Keen on investigating, passionate to understand how things work.
- At least two years of experience as a DevOps engineer/SRE/Senior system engineer/Tier 3 support engineer.
- Experience with a web server such as Apache, NGINX and similar.
- Experience with MySQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase and similar.
- Experience with configuration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and similar.
- Deep understanding of how the internet is working (TCP/IP, DNS, Certificates, Load balance and related).
- Experience with production environments.
- Passionate about open source technologies.
- Keen on to code.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!Откликнуться на jobs.dev.by