Program Manager/Release Manager
Простой релокационный бонус
- Аванс в первые рабочие дни
Video is everywhere!
This a new slogan for SolbegSoft because we start recruiting the best talents for our new project Kaltura!
Kaltura is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software, and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization, and analysis.
We need an experienced Program Manager/ Release Manager who will be responsible for delivering, established, and maintains the existing OTT/IPTV platform on a day-to-day basis.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of talented people influencing the world of video with top-notch video products and technologies. You’ll have to demonstrate leadership for End to End delivery and project management. Successful performance in this role requires orchestrating between requirements, resources, timelines, and other dependencies along with excellent multi-tasking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and End to End responsibility for delivering Kaltura’s core products and projects.
- Project planning, execution, monitoring, resource management, risk management, define and measure KPI’s while focusing on ROI.
- Build close work relations with both technical and non-technical teams: Software, QA, Product, Support, and 3rd party vendors.
- Act as an agile coach for the technology teams in order to establish and constantly improve delivery processes company-wide.
- Ensure communication and alignment regarding deliverables between stakeholders and resolve conflicts.
- More than 5 years of project management experience in the software industry, including working with remote teams.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Technology, Media, or Information Systems or another related field.
- Excellent social skills with a great ability to motivate and engage teams and team members.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules while ensuring the delivery of high-quality products.
- High technical understanding and ability to control large scales of details.
- Problems solver and independent management and learning skills.
- A get things done team player with a can-do approach and no ego.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Will be as an advantage:
- PMP / Agile/ Scrum development certification.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!Откликнуться на jobs.dev.by