Senior Fullstack Engineer
Простой релокационный бонус
- Аванс в первые рабочие дни
At IHS Markit, we are building a software solution that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that were previously impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine the best course of action in the present. We are disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team explore and push the boundaries of digital transformation technologies.
Our development team architect and design high-availability, scalable, and fault tolerant systems that are decoupled and easy-to-maintain. A core part of our development philosophy revolves around Microservices and the DevOps model. All our new products are developed using a microservice architecture, are containerized, and are then deployed on container management systems such as Kubernetes. The developers on our teams subscribe to a DevOps model where time-to-market functions as a vital measure of our performance, productivity, and success. We are committed to stay ahead of the curve and we are always looking at new technologies that can enhance our product offerings.
IHS Markit is seeking Senior Fullstack Engineer based in Minsk, Belarus, for our currently unreleased digital transformation solution. This role will be responsible for full stack development activities in one of our scrum teams. The Senior Software Engineer is engaged with development, IT and project owner teams to build strategic architectures and frameworks to tackle complex business initiatives and deliver global commercial software releases.
The candidate should also be able to deploy and work with different types of repositories such as MS SQL, SQLite, Cassandra, and Elastic.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in Microservice architecture and development including REST based APIs
- Developed cutting-edge, web-based applications that are deployed as microservices that run on Kubernetes and that emphasize usability, ease of deployment, performance, and scalability
What we offer:
- Enormous number of learning possibilities including internal and external events
- Possibility to choose Team's tech stack in terms of microservices architecture.
- Collaboration with great minds
- Employee stock program
- Paid medical leave
- 6 days-off in a year
- Sport activities reimbursement
- 28 days of annual leave
- Health insurance for you and family members
- Business travel insurance