Senior Instructional Designer
Простой релокационный бонус
- Аванс в первые рабочие дни
SolbegSoft is looking for a Senior Instructional Designer who wants to join our team and create user documentation, video-based learning, and much more. The ideal candidate should have excellent language skills in English as well as experience in instructional design. If you have a passion for language, learning, and technology, feel free to contact us.
Instructional Designers are a hybrid between a tenacious researcher and a high-velocity learning designer. As a technical chameleon with SaaS experience, you can take abstract scope documents from product managers and turn them into exciting learning solutions for our customers — developing both written material for our online knowledgebase and compelling video-based learning. You are curious about how products and features work and are tenacious with getting to the bottom of how features work cross-platform. You can work on multiple projects without batting an eye, and you can develop learning solutions quickly. With a keen eye for design and a love for learning, you live to develop instructional materials that dazzle our clients, partners, and employees.
Above all, you passionately believe that high-quality training is absolutely critical to a positive learning experience.
- A digital portfolio and resume in English must be submitted with your application.
- Experience at a SaaS company or similar technology company is highly desirable.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Apply adult learning theory and instructional design theories to:
- сreate and publish engaging knowledgebase articles for new and existing products and features;
- сreate courses (microlearning, short instruction, instructor-led, eLearning, manuals and/or quick reference guides) for clients and employees regarding our solutions and the facility management industry.
- Participate in product meetings on upcoming modules and features.
- Update learning content in support of product releases.
- Manage learning management systems.
- Develop course curricula, instructor workflows, and related content.
- Maintain diverse knowledge of tools used to facilitate course development.
- Ensure deliverables are completed on time with high quality and adhere to company standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Translation, or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory, the ADDIE model, and the 5 Moments of Learning Need.
- 5-7 years of experience in a SaaS or technology setting designing and developing eLearning, microlearning, videos, graphics and other visualized learning content, technical documentation, and other instructional design outputs.
- Mastery of Adobe Captivate or similar.
- Experience with graphic design using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash/Animate.
- Experience in managing Learning Management Systems and LMS content.
- Experience in writing compelling knowledge base articles, training guides, instructor workflows, and audio scripts.
- Experience in recording and editing voice-overs using Adobe Audition or similar.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence or similar online help center solution.
- Working knowledge of executing evaluations based on the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model.
- Knowledge of designing infographics and/or graphical instruction.
- Knowledge of (or interest in) video production, gamification, or AI for learning.
- Knowledge of PDF publishing in Adobe Acrobat (interactive PDF experience is a plus).
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!Откликнуться на jobs.dev.by